posting!

iseng2 hihi.

It has been a long time,
so dear friend,
how are you nowadays?

You know, I've been busy,running out for my future,chasing my dream that I have told you before.
Do you still remember my dream buddy?
Hope so.

I know that you've been busy too friend,therefor our relationship has gone worst.
But deep down in my heart, I haven't found one as great as you.
Yeah, I know that you're busy with your life, chasing fun with your new friends, but it's alright now.
I don't really care, and I hope you're happy with your life.

I have nothing to tell you more, I just want to end this with a hope that we'll get better, maybe now or tomorrow or next year or perhaps when we meet again 15 years later.

Perhaps,this is it, the one I shall be able to tell you,but I can't.

-fine-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.