the revolutionary 2013 resolution list

My name is Michelle.
Plenty people call me mj or other derivatives of it: mije, emje, meje, michjo, mekje, and the list goes on.
Many others call me by my first name, including those who have known me since God-knows-how-long.

Here is my 2013 resolution list...one that I made sometimes during the middle of third week of January.
I'm not so bright sometimes. 

1. Be discipline-vague? that's the point.

2. Climb a tree. *insert check mark here*
note: don't judge the height of the climb. As Armstrong said "one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind," man this thing may be small to you, but there are more people in the human race that actually fulfill their destiny: climbing a tree. next!

3. learn to drive
I'm 19 and I can't drive. I never actually graduate from high school phase.

4. obtaining a driver license
I always told my mom that I was going to learn how to drive...during every major breaks throughout my high school career.

ALL LIES.

5. going somewhere outside Texas
Co-lo-ra-do?

6. going to Six Flags
because an awesome half-interracial friend of mine pointed at the list in my black book and said that she wanted to take me there...on my BIRTHDAY.

7. going to Mangga Besar/ Pasar Baru/ PRJ

8. do a headstand successfully.
Why, you said? well, because when I was in third grade, I had to do this in my PE class and I failed. End of story.

9. getting better at drawing - vague? vague is fun. It's similar to vogue.

10. going to Kota Tua

11. going to DUFAN *insert excited remarks here...not as excited as Six Flags tho'*

12. going to Ragunan
Why? Because I am almost 20 years old and I never go to Ragunan. I kinda suck.

13. going to Monas
Why? Because I never go there either. I really suck

14. going to Museum Gajah+Fatahillah
same as above

15. kayang at Bundaran HI
define kayang?
16. get back to high school with best buddies and eat in Kantin 14!
--> according to Stella Marcelina Budi Naba!

and the list will continue...

to continue...this list will be.

ps. all these destinations can be searched in google, y'kno. Well, because if you're not from Indonesia, you probably don't' know some of these places...except six flags.

pps. http://funkndefiance.tumblr.com/ --> I can promote my cousin's stuffs right....ehhhh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.