the same ol' drill

I met some people this week. Yeah, a very common experience: socializing.

Oh, well, this post is not about socializing.

These people happened to interrogate me with the same question:
"Why piano, why?"
"Why US, why?"

Oh well, piano?

They asked me the same boring question.
And, I always answer that I never imagine going to college to pursue a different major.

I mean, I cannot imagine me being a surgeon, for instance.
I do not really enjoy cutting things open.

Or, perhaps being an...economist?
I even had to cheat in the economy class...in order to survive my first year of high school.
Well, not really, I was just a bad student.
Err, but really, I didn't understand economy at all. I was a completely moron in economy.
Accounting?
Cheated that one subject too.  I even got caught for it. How awesome is that?
I was a bad junior high student that I even had a table full of my notes, yer right, for cheating.
AND I NEVER GET CAUGHT FOR THAT. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Err, but yeah. I never imagine myself taking sociology in college.
That's the only...subject I ever had a F in my report card over my K-12 career.
Yeah, I missed 0.80 out of 100 to pass that class.

Well, let's move on.
USA?

When I was in elementary school, I had a very dear friend.
She chose to attend a different junior high school than me, telling me that she wanted to prepare herself to go to US of A - which she succeeded, btw.
And voila, the naive 12-years-old-me made a decision to go to US of A for college.

Anyway, thanks for reading this crap.

Kthxbai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.