First Day of Spring Semester

Story of my life.

I only have about 700 USD left in my bank account.

Last night prediction: 400 bucks for insurance + 300 bucks for phone bills = about 40 bucks left.
      And I will get more money next week after Chinese New Year.

Today story:
Just got a story that the insurance costs about 600bucks.
Just got a medical bill, from the old car wreck case, totaling about 450 bucks.

My money now = 700 USD.

How will this work?
I do not know.

I really believe that God will provide somehow, even though I'm in huge doubt now.

I don't wanna ask my mom to send money, she has spent too much for me. She has spent more than what she predicted she would be able to handle.

Story of my life.

Ends.

First day of Spring Semester?
Tiring.

Well, in the end I called my mom. Problem solved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.