Flight and stuffs

What pretty much happens in last two weeks (or perhaps two weeks ago):

Oh btw, that's my little cousin. I just hate going back to US, unable to see her grow up and stuffs.
She is the little princess of my extended family, basically.

HKIA. Hong Kong International Airport. I was here for about 7-8 hours. It's cool, really. They have free-wifi, just sayin'.




On board AA. LAX-DFW.

Short story here: I almost skipped my flight. I was in boarding room, waiting patiently since 2 pm (the flight took off at 4.20, btw). I slept since I was so...so tired. Somehow, I woke up at 4.10. It seems that they called my name several times (maybe). They knew I would board that flight because my flight from HK to LA was late for 30 mins and I was unable to get into my flight, so they basically got me into the next flight.

I somehow, somehow, SOMEHOW, managed to wake up just in time...j-u-s-t    i-n     t-i-me. 

 Somewhere across LAX-DFW. Figure it by yourself because I don't know.


Oh, that's me. Yep! I kinda like Mario Bros, not much tho'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.