The Hidden Stuff...in Stuff

My mom never know this.
Never.

She never know I got 3 out of 8 for my probability quiz back in high school.
(nor I want her to know it.)

It's been 3 years since I did this kind of stuffs...it feels so nostalgic.
But yeah, I opened my math notebooks only to find these old stuffs from high school era.

I miss high school time.
I really do.
I kinda wish I could just go back there anytime I want to.

Life's been weird lately...I feel that all my friends are dating. This is madness...and this is not even Sparta.

But anyway...enjoy my nostalgic stuffs! :D









There are definitely reasons why I like math.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.