February 18, 2011. Singapore.

A year ago, I went to Singapore and auditioned for NUS.
I didn't get accepted.

Rejection hurts?
Sure does.

Oh wait, I am wearing the same T-shirt now. Is this merely a coincidence?


So, we wanted to go somewhere in Singapore. We wanted it to be free, so we went to Singapore Botanical Garden.
We took the bus, we didn't hop out at the right bus stop, so we walked. 
We were tired, physically and mentally.
My mom? She told me she wanted to go there...on orchid seasons. Yes, she loves orchids.
me vs the nature? kinda.
Orchard Road, ahead!













1 comments:

  1. Hey, Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.