Paris, I'm stuck.

I was stuck in Paris, Charles-de-Gaulle airport for a night, right?
(a short explanation: got delayed in Abu Dhabbi, arrived in Paris, the plane flied without me :'), has no schangen visa, gotta stay inside the airport)
-further explanation: http://michellejosephine.blogspot.com/2011/10/reminiscence-of-my-journey.html -
So, I think I shall just post some pictures of it.

Yes, I'm kinda productive today...with my blog.







we sat here, for like...hours.


Paris' sunset at 9:11pm.

ps. this is where my brother and I slept.


1 comments:

  1. darling i miss u.. i miss our daily adventure..
    cause with u everyday is a brand new day..
    reply my fb post kay.. i knew your busy, but spend a minute for me kay..

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.