June 18.

I guess I'm kinda on my limit.

I've been practicing the Mozart sonata and a Rach's prelude for about a month + 3 days and I just don't wanna practice anymore. (Well, actually it was from last week...sooo...yeah.)

Mind is such a complicated being.
I rehearsed'em o'er and o'er and I was just unable to find the beauty of'em.

Life has been so plain back in Indo.
Week turned into another week.
People just need to finish their finals asap.

Well, at least he's going to return back from Europe soon.
Maybe by taking his lesson, I will regain it back.

For the sake of a graaaannnddddd USD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.