June 23

I can gladly say that I'm home.

I got my own bed, y'kno the amazing-double-bed-and-not-the-cramped-twin-bed.
I have my piano about 40 steps away from my bed-let's compare that to Nelson-WPAC distance.
Nobody tells me that my room is messy, y'kno my roommate isn't here to tell me how messy my side is.
Nobody tells me that I can't just stay at home and do nothing.
Exactly. I have turned to a spoiled-lazy-Asian-brat.

Oh, but please, don't tell me I can't do this.
It's so fun.

However, that's not the point of this post.
I ain't gonna post something that make me look miserable...or lazy, for instance.

I just kinda feel that the time stopped when I went to the US of A.
I still dreamed-yes, when I slept on my fluffy-high-gravitational-bed, that I would have to wake up and went to high school.
My parents-oh yes, my pa and ma, they did not move anything in my room.
Well, they kinda tidy it up a lilt bit, which does not really matter because I messed it up in a blink, but my high school stuffs are still here, in my room.
My high school uniforms are still in my closet.
All my high school textbooks are still piled up on my dusty desk-yes, the desk that I rarely used all through out my high school career.
My German stuffs are still piled up in the corner of my room, gettin' dusty - just as my German skill, for real.
Well, I know that I still have all my uniforms since elementary school, but I guess my attachment to high school is so tight.

I don't really know why I wanna write this post.
Maybe, I'm just a little bit too sentimental.

Perhaps I just kind shocked how fast time has gone by.
It sucks, I'm getting older.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.