Dallas.


Last week, I went to Dallas. Fall break, and Dallas. What a nice combo, except the part that I got into a car wreck. Departing from Abilene, we picked a friend in his house, 1,5 hours from Abilene, he returned home for Fall break. Twas the four of us, all piano majors. 
We watched 'Lucia di Lamermoor' in Dallas; I was completely curious about opera. :) I just never watched a real opera before.


Mexican Food for lunch, Burger for dinner. Oh yeah, this burger's brand is trending in Dallas, there is a rumor that Wendy's next to it is losing its costumer. Indonesians got Burger King trending? :P


Whole collection of music alone. I'm envy.

Real record
Dallas from inside opera building

A huge chandelier (?) inside opera hall

It can go up! Amazing! in four,
three,

two,

one.



My upperclassmen : Nathan, Parker, Beccy

It's not pond, a black tile with water on top of it. It's in the Dallas opera building complex.


Dallas outskirt from inside Parker's car.




I will just say, "Set me Free"


I will try that roller coaster :)

Downtown




A cineme building.

That burger restaurant

In-n-Out burger, freaking fresh.

Small things popped out into my mind during this trip: 

- Americans like straightness : inferred from their writing style (while reading my English book on the way to Dallas)
- People want to watch tragedy in opera. - a somewhat expert in a talk before the opera
- Dallas is freaking amazing, well it's one of the 10 big cities in States
- How small Abilene is! It's just like a small village in the middle of desert compared to Dallas
- People really bring binocular to watch opera
- During the overture of opera, the curtain was lifted up  - that is freaking legit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.