3C: Caroling, Christmas and Christmas!

Talking about Christmas...

Yes, my Christmas is wonderful :)

I ate to my heart content, I got some Christmas presents and I went to Christmas eve mass!

and I miss home. :/
I know, that's obvious.

I miss how my Christmas back home...is a simple Christmas...

These past 4 years, I always went to Christmas eve mass with Voxers...and had wonderful, marvelous, extraordinary experiences with them.

And that, that is such a huge loss for me.
Something that I know went missing when I was in the Christmas eve mass in this little tiny Abilene, that city in the middle nowhere in West Texas.

But anyway, some missing things are exchanged with other stuffs.

So, during my stay with Stovalls...hmm...
we had wonderful night time together!
One of which is caroling to a nursing house and an elder person house...
Twas fun! Something that I believe...won't be easily done in Indo.
To begin with...and to end this issue with... the majority of people in Indo are muslims, thus singing Christmas songs to them will be...awkward.
Anyway, caroling is so much fun.
I wish I could do this one back home. (Oh yes, I can do it, duh, I just need to do it in a Christian nursing house.)




old style, eh?

She won the best dressed door! Me gusta.

yes, Rudolph is in daaaa middle.

Christmas with Stovalls include...a specific time when the Stovalls opened their Christmas presents.
Well, twas during Christmas eve...and I was completely SHOCKED with the amount of Christmas presents.
Those are the presents. All the way through the wall.
And that is not the end of it. Mrs. Stovall and the babes (yes, this sounds weird) hid their large Christmas present for Mr. Stovall behind the sofa!
Oh well, and not to mention the presents for each of the girls: comforter + bed cover, which are not put under the tree.

That is the tree. They told me that twas smaller than twas used to be :/
Oh Stovalls also have cute little bears by the stairs...
Mrs. Stovall is really really really a sweet lady! :D

Oh, about the Christmas mass...
Abilene's catholic church is not as big as the one I attended back home...
It did not have the marvelous Christmas decorations as I had back home...
but within itself, there is a community, a place where each people know each other so well.


Oh and anyway, (well idk how many times I have typed anyway here)
Stovalls have their legit Christmas lunch in the Christmas day.

that's the table with stuffs on it.

Yes, they put the names on each plate...so I couldn't sit on random seat.
Well, that's basically what's going on with my Christmas. :) 
I still have some things about my Christmas presents...and some night activities with Stovalls! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.