Jury?

Now that one thing is down...my (incomplete) piano jury is down!
Why is it incomplete? Oh well, it's because of the sprained pinky.

*piano jury? easily said, it's a piano exam.

Although I believe it was not my best performance, I still got another opportunity to get into that 'out of the world' atmosphere next semester! :D

And my new reps?
Super duper exciting!
I gotta pick from: Chopin's Scherzo, Chopin Ballade no.2, Debussy's Prelude Book I, Prokofiev Sonata (except no.4), and another Bach Prelude&Fugue from WTC Book I!
I'm so excited that I feel as if I'm in sugar rush; I'm so high!

Talking about piano stuff...even people that I consider as close friends sometimes do not understand about what I think about piano. Although most of my best friends in high school always understand about meh, some of them are not...

Well, I do not even know when I start to love piano like this. All I know that I am deprived of that 'out of the world' experiences, something that I got from piano and classical music in general.
It may sound weird but when I am inside the practice room and do my stuff, I feel that the outer world does not exist. It's only between me and the piano. Or, when I listen to Argerich's Chopin interpretation or Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto, I feel as if I'm out of the world.

And when somebody calls my name?

I feel as if I'm dragged back down to the Earth by the earthlings!

Yes, this is my life.

1 comments:

  1. ...and maybe I am one of them that you considered as earthlings... hahahahaha... Good luck MJ!

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.