Weirdo Everywhere

Latino guy can be very interesting.

This whole week, I met a weird Latino guy.

Our first conversation:
Weirdo (W) : "You look familiar...you look like my friend back home." - while looking at me from the chair with an awkward position.
Me (M) : "..."
A friend of mine : "She is cool..."
M : laughing inside my heart
-STRIKE ONE!-

Second conversation:
W: (something like...) "Hello again!"
M: "..."

Third conversation:
M: 'walking back from getting an apple for my friend'
W: *winking*
M: inside my heart - WHAT THE HECK! - what I do - walking normally as if he was invisible
-STRIKE TWO!-

Fourth conversation:
M: -getting myself something to drink-
W: Ni hao!
M: I'm sorry, I'm not Chinese. - walk away-
-STRIKE THREE!-

Weirdos are everywhere people!
Beware!
Stay safe!
Act cool!

*ahh I hope he's outta my life...hhhhhh~*

2 comments:

  1. Next time reply it: "Nihao, wo gen wo you shenme shi? ruguo meiyou zhongyao de shi, qing bie darao wo yixia. xianzai wo hao mang. yuanliang wo de taidu. xiexie." Give a big smile, & run like a wind

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.