Satnight

Girls, in certain point in their lives, want to have boyfriends.

Surrounded by romantic imaginations over relationship - influenced by those frantic romantic movies - girls do their best to impress boys that they like (and sometimes, just every single boy in the room.)

Frankly speaking, I fall into this type of girls...
I want to be cuddled, to receive sweet gifts, to listen to sweet words, to share a cup of chocolate, to dance under the rain, to sing under the summer's sun.
I want someone who smiles at me, with bright bright eyes, hugging me each time I saw him.

I remembered a day when I and my brother ran under the rain together, from the mall in my neighborhood to home...I admit that I want to have that kind of experience with a boy...well beside my brother.

However, as I imagined this imaginary boyfriend, I realize that this imagination may not happen now...in my college life...

Choosing a major like piano is like choosing to date the piano.  So, apparently my boyfriends now are Haydn and Bach. I spend time with him a lot...like 3 hours/day...and think about him through out the day. I think about how I shall treat him right, about how I shall know him better. I think about wonderful people I have met thanks to him. Whenever I'm bored inside a class, I can just close my eyes and thinking about the time I spend with him...peacefully...fun.

I think that if I have a boyfriend, I will not be able to spend quality times with him...as sometimes...when I talk with people...I just daze off, imagining my piano repertoires. If I have a boyfriend, my love towards piano has to be reduced...well, at least that what I think.

My will is like a paradox: I want a boyfriend yet I am scared to have one.

2 comments:

 

Meet The Author

Michelle Josephine Sulaiman
19, almost 20.
Stranded in Abilene, TX after a long flight from Jakarta, ID.
9723.78 miles.
Ad veritatem per caritatem '11.